There is so much excitement and wonder and anticipation in the eyes of parents waiting for their little one (or ones) to arrive. The sad thing is that too often pregnant mamas do not feel beautiful, they feel tired and big. They have a hard time seeing what I see, what their loved ones see:
sheer and ultimate beauty. I can capture that for you.
Creating images that show mothers-to-be just how beautiful they look to the rest of the world is one of the main reasons why I enjoy maternity photography. So that these mamas, all of you wonderful women out there, can take time out of your baby prep, and have some fun, and then get to see the beauty and awe that I see, through the images that I will provide to you after your session.
How do you get ready for a maternity session?
- We will talk about what kind of session you would like, and who you would like to be involved.
- Do you want a story to be told in your home? Do you wish to be on the beach? Do you want to try a milk bath session?
- Then, we shall decide on a location, or locations for your session.
- We will discuss clothing ideas and options, talk about fabric and drapes you may wish to use.
- A little bit after that, we will talk about what any other loved ones may wear for the session.
- Do you want to include pets?
- The day of your session, allow about 2 hours for the session, more if we are adding in a milk bath session.
- That day, take time to take care of yourself, do not rush. Be sure to eat, drink, and relax a bit.
- Plan to have some fun!